Thursday, June 11, 2009

Helena Lim Sin Yee


I, Helena Lim Sin Yee who represented by the alphabet “H”, 21 years old, a girl who came from a very beautiful and historical city, Malacca. I have a talent in singing (according to my friends) so I love singing so much (seem like not relating). Not only singing, listening various type of music such as pop songs, classics and rap songs is also my favorite hobby. Let me tell you some very famous and are also my favorite artists… They are Mariah Carey, Celine Dion, Black Eyed Peas, and Kenny G. This hobby can really help me to reduce my stress, refresh my mind and relaxing myself.

Other than this, as an E-generation, surfing to the internet can be said as an essential part of our life. Therefore, I am surfing internet everyday if not I could not sleep at the night. The top 5 websites that I visited the most are www.youtube.com, www.sinchew-i.com, www.wble.utar.edu.my, www.facebook.com and www.friendster.com. By surfing these websites, I can get a lot of information such as latest movies, songs and fashion so that I will not be outdated. Besides, I can always check my course’s unit plan, lecture notes, and updated information through the utar website. I am a very hardworking student. There are some other internet activities that I always do such as checking my e-mails and chatting with my friends to maintain the relationshipOther than searching information, I also prefer to write a blogs as one of the way to share my happiness and ideas with my friends my personal blog address is http://bluebomb88.spaces.live.com/. There are many interesting articles and meaningful sentences. Come in and take a look when you have some free time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template Designed by Shawnnloo