Thursday, June 11, 2009

Lee Chu Yein


Hi everyone. I am Chu Yein, a 22 years old girl and also a ‘purely’ KL resident. I loved to eat sweet things. Regarding my hobbies, watching TV is my favourite hobbies in my life. Almost everybody watches TV some time every day making it perhaps the most common hobby in modern society. Watching TV can increase our knowledge of the world, give us information to improve our lives and provide a lot of fun. I still remember clearly when I saw African tribes on the screen. I was fascinated by the marvellous jungles, the colourful weapons, the fierce animals and the fantastic wild game. Besides I also loved to watch animation as well as drama. Never mess up with nice TV programme.

Nowadays, surfing the internet is common for everyone included me. I am really enjoying the benefits of surfing the internet such as for leisure and knowledge purpose. The top 5 websites that I have visited the most in everyday are www.google.com, www.facebook.com, www.viwawa.com, www.msn.com and last but not least www.youtube.com. I can get variety of information through “googleling”, sharing my picture and recent life with my friend in facebook, playing online game live with others who I never meet them before, checking my e-mail everyday in msn website and getting the latest movies or videos from YouTube! That is how my life being enriched by internet!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, hope u enjoy blogging and may continue until no end... ^_^

    ReplyDelete

 

Template Designed by Shawnnloo