Friday, June 12, 2009

Elly Tai Yi Lee


Hi, everyone, welcome to our blog! I am a member of HEYS- Helena, Elly, Yein and Stanley. I am Elly, Tai Yi Lee. This is my first blogging experience. I always wish to blog since long time ago but I am just not courageous enough to do so as I feel that I am not that good in expressing my thought. My friends say so. That’s why. But anyway, thanks to this assignment, I get my first step out.

I am a normal girl from Johor Bahru. For me, KL is actually nothing much different from JB, I adapt my life here well, or maybe this is because of I got nice companions here. I came Utar together with 6 of my classmates in high school and now we live under one roof! They always take good care of me and I love them so so much!

I have just passed my 21st birthday which means that I am getting older! Sigh! Anyway, I am the youngest in my family. I have a father, a mother, an elder brother and an elder sister who love me very much! I always feel that I m a blessed girl to have them and I appreciate what I have owned.

I love travelling and shopping much! But these will need to spend a lot. During my free time, I will do some net surfing. The website that I most visit is www.facebook.com where I could keep my friends updated. I also use www.google.com or www.yahoo.com to search some information that is available in other websites. These search engines have helped me a lot in doing my assignment and solved problems. I would browse to www.jbtalks.cc – the largest Chinese forum in JB too when I am free. Sometime I will do some online shopping there. www.youtube.com is also one of the websites that I always visit. I learn a lot of interesting thing and gain a lot of knowledge that is not available in books.

Feel free to visit our blog! We are going to tell you more about e-commerce!

4 comments:

  1. sorry I deleted your post yesterday coz of certain reason.

    hope u understand... ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. its ok^^ i got back up copy! haha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Elly! so surprise to find ur blog here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi! this blog is actually created for our E-commerce assignment that could help us understand more about those E-commerce application. Feel free to leave your comment for us ya!

    ReplyDelete

 

Template Designed by Shawnnloo