Friday, June 12, 2009

My STORY...

Once upon a time….There was a boy called “Mr.Stanley”…

Here the stories begin…

Halo...Everyone! My name is Teng Shi Siang, you can call me Stanley or Coke. Welcome to our “hEyS” blog.

I am an ordinary boy that comes from Johor Bahru. Johor Bahru is a place that very near Singapore. That why when I were in secondary school, I would always go shopping, playing, and watching the concert in Singapore.

Obviously, one of my hobbies is shopping. I like the fashion very much. Sometimes, I can even find a day that “sink” in the shopping centre for whole day and look what they wear and how they dressed up themselves. Besides that, I’m also like the outdoor activity such as swimming. When I was free, I would date some of my swim mates that swim at my condo swimming pool. For me, swimming is a very good exercise that can release my stress when I am annoyed by assignment and test.


As the world change, internet has become part of my life. Sometime I wonder that what will happen to my life without internet. Nowadays, I think most of us also can’t live without the computer and internet.

The top 5 websites that I visit the most are:


http://www.facebook.com/
I am the active user in this website, through this website I can find many of my primary and old school mate over there. It is a good webpage that also enables me to keep in touch with my friends who are located in overseas.



http://www.jbtalks.cc/.jbtalks.cc/
This is the biggest Chinese forum in the JB. There are many online shops over there and sometime I will have online shopping.


http://www.youtube.com/
There are a lot of interesting video posted here, I always check out the latest mv and drama at YouTube.



http://www.hotmail.com/
This is the website that I need to log in everyday. Nowadays, email is an important communication tools that can communicate and forward the message to all the people.




www.fashionising.com/trends/
This is the most fashion website I like, because it provides many fashion trends in the Europe.



Before finish my first blog, I hope that this blog can keep maintaining in the future time. After finish my first blog, it gives me a sense of satisfaction because I have tried something new that I never experienced it before.

HEYS!!!!Hope you all like our blog!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. wah...the pic so cool...
    why u all create for this blog??
    also got elly...
    if i free then i will come to see la...
    and the design also not bad...got 4 of u...

    ReplyDelete

 

Template Designed by Shawnnloo